On May 6th from 9:00-11:00 and May 7th from 12:00-2:00. mandatory in-personUniform Fitting and Registration will take place at the Recreation Commission Office. Parent and child need to be there on one of those two dates.
The office is located next to the IH Ranger Station/Administrative Office in the white house - called the Phinney House.
Copies of the new league (SOYFAI) rules and by-laws will be available at registration as well as league contracts - to be signed by parent/guardian.
At Registration Bring:
1) Copy of Birth Certificate
2) Recent Photograph of child
3) Check or Credit Card for fees
Fees for Cheerleading:
1) $60 - Rec Fee (everyone)
2) $80 - Uniform (top and skirt) - for those new to the program or who need a new one
3) $30 - Accessory pack (turtleneck, briefs, socks, and poms) - for those new to the program or who need new ones
4) $10 - Braves Hair Bow - for those new to the program or who needs a new one
5) $20 - Personalized cheer bag - optional but highly recommended to keep everyone's belongings in order on the field
Minimum payment: $60 Maximum payment: $200
Because of our entry into the new SOYFAI League, we are required to have a separate volunteer coach at each grade level. Please contact Leigh Anne if you can volunteer. No experience necessary.