Incoming kindergarten through incoming Grade 6 Fall 2018
Mandatory in-person uniform fitting & registration for incoming kindergarten through 6th grade IH Rec Cheerleadng will be Saturday, 5/5, 9:00-12:00 and Sunday, 5/6, at 12:00-3:00 at the Recreation Commission Office. If last year’s uniform will fit again in Fall 2018, you do not need to buy a new uniform. But you will need to come to registration to complete other forms.
The recreation office is located next to the IH Ranger Station/Administrative Office in the white house - called the Phinney House.
Copies of the new league (SOYFAI) rules and by-laws will be available at registration as well as league contracts - to be signed by parent/guardian.
In addition to in-person registration, please register online on the IH rec website.
Bring to Registration:
1) Copy of Birth Certificate (if your child cheered 2017, you do not need to bring a copy of birth certificate)
2) Recent Photograph of child (i.e. wallet size school picture)
3) Check for fees
Fees for Cheerleading:
1) $60 - Rec Fee (everyone)
2) $80 - Uniform (top and skirt) - for those new to the program or who need a new one
3) $30 - Accessory pack (turtleneck, briefs, socks, and poms) - for those new to the program, want an extra set of poms, or who need new ones
4) $10 - Braves Hair Bow - for those new to the program or who needs a new one
5) $20 - Personalized cheer bag - optional but highly recommended to keep everyone's belongings in order on the field
Minimum payment: $60 Maximum payment: $200
If you are not purchasing a new uniform, accessory pack, bow, or cheer bag, please check that last year’s gear fits and is in good condition. It’s always nice to have a set of shiny new pom-poms!
We are looking for parent volunteer coaches to help with each squad. No experience necessary! We’ll make sure you have all the resources you need.